Friday, January 1, 2010

2009 Lost In Translation

And now we present the 2009 Edition of our annual Lost in Translation Series.... With the Great Recession and all, it's been a tough year for international endorsements, but we've managed to scrape together a collection over the course of 2009 which we now present for your enjoyment!

Starting off with Eva Green who was in that one James Bond movie and I think nothing else except this ad...



Liv Tyler...she's so...I don't even know how to describe it.


Nice watch Leo!


Everybody's favorite closeted, brainwashed pilot...



Paris, who?


Michael Phelps (sans bong)




Can you say "has-been"? Kevin Costner does not even look happy to be endorsing Turkish Airlines (there is also a tv ad that he does for them)


Crappy, pic but once again we've got Scarlett J. playing sex symbol which she is so not...


Milf-a-licious Gwynny still managed to squeeze out some cash this year as well...


Milla Jovovich, started off as a model but this is defo a LIT moment (she even got a gig for her hubby who is in the background)



David Duchovny gettin' paid any which way....


oh Hermione... I think you need some more smoky eye makeup!
Repeat after me: "I AM NOT A MODEL"



And of course the best for last....
G.C is the best a good solid "never in america" endorsements....
F. actually bought me one of the coffee machines he's pimping for Christmas....and it makes damn good coffee...thanks George, I knew you'd never steer me wrong!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks, Matt & Farah. My favorite is the Kevin Kostner ad.